Concrete and Masonry
- Concrete Balcony Repairs
- Balcony Slab Waterproofing
- Tuckpointing is a method used for restoring mortar joints in a brick veneer wall.
- Repointing is a method used for replacing defective mortar joints in a brick veneer wall.
- Caulking is a method used for sealing or re-sealing flashing, windows and other components of the exterior envelope.
- Architectural coating- Re-application and maintenance of Architectural coating protects components from elements such as exposure to oxygen and moisture- preventing rust.
- Aluminum Guard Rail replacement - Replacing Aluminum Guard Rails can be a very valuable investment as it may add a pleasant aesthetic appearance of balconies as well as offer much needed safety to tenants and children.
- EIFS (Exterior Insulated Finish System) - An Exterior Insulated Finish System is a non-load-bearing structure. Its intended purpose is to insulate, protect structural components from weather effects and temperature changes. An EIFS is composed of an water resistant barrier that lays over the substrate, a drainage plane with mechanical fastening and/or adhesive that is then bound to an insulation board, fiberglass reinforcement, a weather barrier, a base coat along with a finishing coat.